Search This Blog

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Computer Diagnosis: Recovery

OK, now that my computer is working again, I've missed Week 2 of Weekly Geeks. I do think it is a great idea and am going to try to catch up a little. Yes, I know that Week 3 is already posted, but "I'll think about that tomorrow" -- to quote Miss Scarlett.

I've gone back and edited my posts on The Girl With No Shadow, Mystic and Rider, A Flaw in the Blood, and The Thirteenth Tale to add links to other reviews.


I've a couple more books to review, but here is a picture of the first of the Queen Ann's Lace to bloom. I love them.

5 comments:

  1. Glad you're computer is back up and running. Love your Queen Anne's Lace. My garden is starting to bloom as well. So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I love Queen Anne's Lace. We used to live out on an acreage and our meadow was full of this delicate plant.

    Thanks for the link to my review for The Girl With No Shadow. I want to start doing this with my reviews, too. I usually try to mention one or two blogs in my reviews, but I've gotten lazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paula - We are so dependent on our computers, aren't we? I suffer this kind of stunned trauma when it doesn't work right. Spring and blooming gardens - double blessings!

    Les - It is especially lovely when it covers a f field or meadow! Goodness knows, it is a determined little plant.

    I do want to link to other reviews, but let's face it, the process is time-consuming...it isn't simply that we're lazy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, beautiful photo!

    Adding links to other reviews is a nice idea, but way too much work. I feel like I'm lucky just to manage a post and a little blog-hopping, now and then. I think maybe that has to do with loss, though, and reevaluating priorities.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bookfool - I agree about the work, and don't know how frequently I'll manage to it. There is only so much time available - so evaluating priorities becomes a necessity!

    ReplyDelete