Search This Blog

Saturday, July 04, 2009

Cemetery Dance

Preston, Douglas, and Lincoln Childs. Cemetery Dance.

I know, I know. These novels are absolutely ridiculous, but every time I see a new one, it goes right in the library bag! I'm weak. It is like eating fried food knowing it isn't good for you, but occasionally giving in the craving.

This one has an even greater "unbelievable" factor with zombies. As with all the books in this series, things move at a rapid pace; plot (regardless of how fantastic) is king,and character development is minor. Pendergast and D'Agosto must determine how a man who died 10 days previously managed murder one of their close friends. For some reason, both felt even more cardboard than usual.

Have to admit that I wasn't happy about the loss of a recurring character in the first chapter.

Not my favorite in the series, but good for a night's entertainment, if you are a fan of the series.

Fiction. Horror/mystery. 2009. 435 pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment