Search This Blog

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Some Bookish Ideas:

Want to turn paperback books into hardbacks?  Ohdeeddoh has a tutorial.  Good idea for favorite children's or YA books that are frequently reread.
 Click on the link for some "book shelves with character" from Family Economics via Just Something I Made.

  How about bookish posters?  Alice in Wonderland  "uses the entire text of the book."  From Postertext.  They are offering new book posters each week. 
We are heading for B.R. this morning, but I have a couple of posts scheduled.

3 comments:

  1. That tutorial makes it look so easy, but I suspect I would fail at it. :p Still, I want to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tutorial is great although I would caution against using a glue stick. Not all glue sticks are created equal and you don't want your book project to fall apart! I would go with PVA definitely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny - I'd probably fail at it, too, but I thought it was a good idea.

    Iliana - If I went to the trouble of doing it, I would sure want it to be sturdy and long-lasting. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete